Whatsapp is the go to instant messaging application nowadays. It is a convenient medium for sending quick texts from your smartphone to any of your contact. Whatsapp initially launched by Whatsapp Inc. is now owned by Facebook and launched as a means of replacement for SMS and a means of quick communication. A cross platform application, Whatsapp is compatible with Android, iOS, Symbian and Windows operating systems. You can send text messages as well as share media over Whatsapp and along with a bunch of other cool features it successfully serves the purpose of providing quality communication to its users.
How to Download Whatsapp for iOS:
Downloading Whatsapp on an iOS device is pretty easy. Simply, follow this steps to start using Whatsapp on your phone:
- First of all open the App Store for iOS, you will need to have an Apple ID to get access to the store.
- After you go to the App Store, click on the Search option in the bottom of the screen.
- Now a search box will appear at the top of the screen, enter your search there.
- Now click on the cloud with download icon on the right hand side of your screen. In some cases it may ask for your Apple ID and password. Confirm that. Whatsapp will now start downloading.
- Wait a bit while the application downloads. Now launch the application and insert your phone number.
- After your phone number is verified you can start using Whatsapp from your iOS device.
Features of Whatsapp Web For iOS:
- Cross Platform Application
Whatsapp is a cross platform application which means it runs across multiple operating systems including Android, iOS, Windows and Symbian enabling you to use this application regardless of the device they are using.
- Media Sharing
You can also share media like photos, audio, videos and documents over this platform. Enhance your text messages by sharing media via Whatsapp.
- Contact and Location Sharing
Along with media sharing, this application also lets you share contacts between users and you can also share your live location with your friends via the live location sharing option.
Your privacy is of utmost important to the Whatsapp team. The messages send over Whatsapp is end to end encrypted which means the media and messages and shared over this platform can only be accessible to the recipients of the chat.
- Voice and Video Calling Feature
Whatsapp enables users to call their friends and family via the voice call feature and you can also enjoy facetime experience via the video calling features. The calling features are completely free be it for regional calls or calling overseas.
- Group Chat
This instant messaging application also allows you to create groups and participate in them. You can share both texts and media over these group chats and connect with your circle all at once.
- Broadcast Messaging
This feature lets you send a message to all your contacts without creating a group chat. The broadcast message feature delivers the message to all of your contacts at once.